NZIF Annual CPD workshops in conjunction with AGM
We will be running 3 x CPD workshops on Saturday 26th September along with our AGM at the Miramar Golf Links conference rooms, Wellington. Starting at 10am.
CPD Sessions are:
- Forests(Regulation of Log Traders and Forest Advisors) Amendment Act: Kay Shapland and Vikki Carter of MPI will take us through the implications of the Act on the NZIF and Forest Sector going forward. They expect many questions will be asked by the members. They will outline the timelines they will be working to in order to develop the procedures and getting the Act to be functional
- Update on the ETS: Steven Cox and Simon Petrie of MPI will update us on the implications of the recent legislative changes to the ETS and what they mean. They will also cover off some of the broader work MPI are doing to implement the changes including consulting with the NZIF on what professional training we would like to have available.
- Revised Code of Ethics: Andrew McEwen and Peter Casey will outline the reasons for the revision of the Code of Ethics along with the implications of the changes. There will be a motion at the AGM following the CPD sessions to accept the changes to the Code of Ethics.
Tickets are available from our website and are limited due to Covid. We will have the option to Zoom the CPD and AGM and tickets for this can also be purchased from the website.
$100 Attendance (at the Miramar Golf Links) tickets will include;
- Tea and coffee on arrival
- Multiple speakers with the option to ask questions at the 3 CPD workshops and AGM
- Afternoon tea
A cash bar will be open after the conclusion.
Register and purchase attendance tickets here
$80 Zoom tickets will include;
- Attence to all 3 CPD workshops and AGM
- Option to ask questions
Register and purchase Zoom tickets here