NZ Institute of Forestry Registration Board
The NZ Institute of Forestry Registration Board is established under the authority of Council to regulate the registration of members and consists of 6 members as follows:
- One member of Council, nominated by Council, who is the Chairperson.
- Two members who shall be Retired Registered Members or Registered Members, elected at the same time and in the same manner as members of the Council, except that only registered Members shall be eligible to cast a vote. These members are elected for 4 year terms in alternate biennial periods.
- Two members who shall be Retired Registered Members or Retired Full Members or Registered Members or Full Members of the Institute, elected at the same time and in the same manner as officers of Council. These members are elected for 4 year terms in alternate biennial periods.
- One member appointed by Council by invitation from any one of the following bodies:
- Institute of Professional Engineers of NZ;
- NZ Institute of Agricultural and Horticultural Science;
- The Property Institute of NZ, the member to be a registered valuer under the Valuers Act 1948 and a member of the NZ Institute of Valuers;
- The NZ Law Society;
- Or as Council shall from time to time decide.
The NZIF Articles of Association areavailable here.
To communicate with the Registration Board please contact the Registrar .
Members of the Board are:
|Chairman||John Schrider|| ||Registrar|| Mike Marren |
|Registered Forestry Consultant Rep||Ian Page|| ||Registered/Full Member Rep||David Lowry|
|Registered Forestry Consultant Rep||Don Hammond|| ||Full Member Rep||Janet Scott|
|Other Body Rep||Alex Sutherland|| || || |